Sold as 1 Box of 3 tubes
DuoDERM® Hydroactive® Sterile Gel is a clear, preservative-free, viscous hydrogel that incorporates a unique ConvaTec hydrocolloid formulation that distinguishes it from other hydrocolloid dressings.
- composed of natural hydrocolloids (pectin, sodium carboxymethylcellulose) in a clear, viscous vehicle
- Mode of Action
- DuoDERM Gel forms a moist wound environment that is supportive of the healing process by aiding autolytic debridement and allowing non-traumatic removal of the secondary dressing without damaging newly formed tissue.
- Evidence-based action plans for hydrating dry wounds include creation of a moist wound environment to prevent wound drying
- DuoDERM® Hydroactive® Sterile Gel moisturizes, bringing needed moisture to dry, necrotic, sloughy or granulating wounds
- Management of partial and full-thickness wounds, ideally as a filler for dry cavity wounds to provide a moist healing environment.