Sold as a Box of 5's
Biatain Soft-Hold is a sterile, soft and conformable polyurethane foam dressing with a gentle adherent layer covering less than 50% of the foam surface. This allows both hands to be free during dressing application and removal. It has superior absorption for wounds that are difficult to bandage.
- Biatain Soft-Hold is a soft and conformable polyurethane foam dressing with a semi-permeable, water- and bacteria proof top film.
Mode of action
- When in contact with exudate the unique 3D foam structure of Biatain conforms closely to the wound bed – even under compression. The unique 3D foam structure absorbs the exudate vertically and locks the fluid away within its structure, still leaving the wound moist for optimal moist wound healing conditions.
Minimal maceration and leakage
- The superior absorption and exudate retention properties of Biatain Non-Adhesive minimize the risk of maceration and leakage.
- This non-adhesive dressing is well suited for use on wounds with very fragile peri-ulcer skin.
Long wear time
- Biatain Soft-Hold is a soft and flexible dressing that is very comfortable to wear.
- Biatain Soft-Hold can be used for a wide range of exuding wounds, including leg ulcers, pressure ulcers, second-degree burns, postoperative wounds and skin abrasions.
- Biatain Soft-Hold can be used in combination with compression therapy.