Sold as a single Roll of 4 inches x 11 yards (10 cm x 10 m)
Tegaderm™ Transparent Film Roll is a non-sterile roll version of 3M™ Tegaderm™ Transparent Film Dressing, providing all the benefits of medical tape while providing a waterproof, bacterial and viral barrier.
Tegaderm™ Transparent Film Roll can be used for fixation of non-critical medical devices (e.g. drainage tubes), waterproof fixation of primary dressings (e.g. gauzes, alginates, foams) and protection of at-risk skin from friction and body fluids.
- Provides a waterproof barrier to external contaminants including liquids, bacteria and viruses*
- Can be cut and customized to desired length and shape.
- Can be used for fixation of non-critical medical devices or infusion tubing
- Dressing is conformable and flexes with skin for greater patient comfort.
- Hold primary wound dressings and/or non-sterile medical devices securely to skin
- Secondary dressing over alginates, hydrogels, and gauze or for other applications where non-sterile tape would be used
- Skin protection
- Protect intact skin during negative pressure wound therapy, e.g. periwound skin
- Protective eyelid coverings
- Protect temporary skin markings used for radiation therapy
- Post tattoo application and removal